Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Kon Tiki 60th Anniversary April 5th - a few vendor spots open

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hi,
The Kon Tiki has asked me to coordinate the vending portion of their 60th Anniversary celebration. Vending is daytime both within the Kon Tiki and out on the lanai. There is a very limited number of spaces available and the total # of vendors is slated not to exceeed around 9 as per the Kon Tiki GM.

We are fully covered in the following areas of wares: Tiki mugs, home furnishings, lighting, general Tiki gift wares and Tiki Art (room for 1 more perhaps). We have about 4 spots open and are looking for different items then these to give the prospective buyers a good breadth of items to choose from. We're looking for the following: Tiki inspired jewelry, clothing, accessories and anything not listed above.

Vending is free of charge (yay!) and it's all very free-form with no particular rules/restrictions. We do though not have rooms for any vendors that occupy a large footprint of space - think no bigger than 10x10 but more realistically is that you'll need to utilize space that is slightly smaller than that... you need to be flexible. If you want to vend indoors, I recommend you bring ample lighting.

The night will include entertainment/offerings appropriate for such an event. No details as of the posting of this email.

If you're interested, please send me an email ([email protected]) with KON TIKI VENDING in the subject line. I anticipate these will go fast so please act quickly.

Mahaloz!
Holden

T

Most excellent! The vendors are an unexpected bonus! It's their 50th, right? Gonna be fun!

Going to be bringing som Old Kon Tiki Scrap mug shelves and stuff. ( left overs from when I re-vamped the interior a while back) Pics soon. :wink:

Pages: 1 2 replies