Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Craigslist sale - Rowing oars from Kahiki

Pages: 1 5 replies

Rowing oars from the Kahiki restaurant. Pick up only. Thank you for looking.

(On another note for those interested, I also received a "tropical paradise" slot machine from the same client. ) just PM me

[ Edited by: Cbusauctionman 2014-02-18 09:42 ]

[ Edited by: Cbusauctionman 2014-03-04 15:18 ]

I get that you resell stuff but I was just wondering how the person who sold these to you/person you are selling these for knows that they came from the Kahiki?

Just curious!

SD,

I typically provide the original receipts from the factory outlet, auction paperwork, signed letter by management, or photographs....all of which are verified. Most of the items ive sold were recognizable, but the oars probably not so much. Thanks for looking.

Also to clarify, the slot did not come from Kahiki and is not really tiki (more or less tropical/jungle design) so I only mentioned it in case anyone was interested.

Gotcha.

So what may help you sell these is to put in your listing that you have some sort of verification that they came from the restaurant.

Also if you search images you might be able to find one of where they were on display--well that's a long shot but you never know and having a photo might help with your sale.

I appreciate the response--good luck with the sale!

T

These look just like oars that were at The Tropical Bistro in the auction they had.
The Oars in this auction were from the Kahiki before being
at the Tropical Bistro.
I can't say for sure that these are the same ones though.

When I first knew of the auction at the Bistro and saw these oars I knew these were one of the
few things in this auction that were from the Kahiki.
At that time I made the mistake of asking a "friend" if he would buy them for me as
I did not want to go and be in the middle of that situation at that auction.

Well this only tipped my hand and let others know they were Kahiki so needless to say
I did not get them.

This is why I like to get there first and avoid the fray so to speak.

These are not my items, and I do not know any of the sellers.

Posted to Ebay. Sorry for the inconvenience.
-EC

Relisted on Ebay

[ Edited by: Cbusauctionman 2014-03-12 14:50 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies