Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Central SHAG prints exclusive closeout and discount! SOLD OUT!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hi All,
Friendly Tiki Central founder Hanford here. Did you know earlier in January, Tiki Central turned 14? That's amazing! I was going through old TC stuff and I came across the last of the SHAG Tiki Central prints.

These were a set of prints SHAG made exclusively for Tiki Central Grand Members, for $20 dollars each. We quickly sold through the vast majority of them when they initially launched, but because I didn't promote them heavily, sales tapered off.

UPDATE: they're sold out!
Mahalo

-Hanford Lemoore
Founder; Tiki Central

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore 2014-04-27 20:28 ]

FM

Ordered mine a while ago!

Mahalo's for reminding me Hanford to pull these outta my closet and frame em up already.. totally forgot I had these for a few years..!!

Love this set, but ya there should have been one more included.... YOU! :D

Just a shipping update:

I packed and printed about 10 labels today but missed my UPS guy, so if you got a shipping email, likely they'll be scanned on Monday. I'm going to try and pack and label the rest of them this weekend, but again they won't get scanned until Monday.

Mahalo!

Any further updates? I sent money back on 2/19 and an email inquiry a couple weeks ago.

T
Tattoo posted on Mon, Apr 7, 2014 8:25 PM

Just curious, paid for the prints on 3/16 and wondering when I should be on the lookout for them.

Thanks!

(bump)

H

To get a follow up on this you should contact Hanford directly via email. There's a link to his email at the end of his post at the top of this page.

Haka

Tried that at first using his personal website/blog/whatever, where there's a form to fill out and submit. It says he'll respond in like 48 hours. I never heard anything. I tried again this morning by email. I hope everything's okay. I try to assume the best about people and am sure he's not skipping out on these. So I hope nothing's came up that has caused the delay in getting 'em mailed out.

Anyone know him firsthand that could maybe give 'em a nudge? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

[ Edited by: LoungeShark 2014-04-18 08:21 ]

Big sigh of relief. Hanford responded and he's taking care of it for me. All should be good. Thanks.

Pages: 1 9 replies