Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis Meet And Greets locations! Times!

Pages: 1 9 replies

I

Well with Tiki Oasis just __ months away. Why not have a little meet up? Hang out? Discuss Volunteering, and Tiki Oasis Volunteer stories! Keep a eye out here and on the Tiki Oasis Volunteers Facebook page for where the next Meet and greet will be! We maybe at a Tiki Bar near you!

Ikabod.

I

This Friday! February 21st 8pm Trader Sams at the beautiful Disneyland Hotel! Hope you can make it. Yes next time we will have more than a 24 hour notice.

Let us/me know when you are free to come to NorCal--we can have a meet up at FI.

I keep meaning to chime in to that email thread that's going around so I'll just post it here my friend.

Have a good meet & greet and yay! glad you are handling volunteers again this year :)

Awesome! I'll be at the park all weekend for the Dapper day festivities. Unfortunately, I have dinner reservations at 8, will the meet and greet go on for a couple of hours? Because I can be there after dinner no problem.

Unfortunately, the wife is committed to working an event tonight. But maybe I'll see you at the next Tiki Marketplace. Hopefully I'll be able to be more social.

Aloha!...to those in the 'know'...when do the tickets usually go on sale for Oasis? This will be TikiMouse and my's first time! YAY!! We don"t want to miss out on a thing! Mahalo everyone....either way..."there's always rum just around the corner..."

Adventures in Tiki

[ Edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-02-24 10:09 ]

Oasis isn't until August so not for awhile.

You will want to go over to the website tikioasis.com and sign up for email notices.

You will get emails notifiying you of when tickets and rooms go on sale if you do

I

Hmmm Perhaps a trip to NorCal at the Forbidden Island would be grand idea!

On 2014-02-25 13:20, IKABOD wrote:
Hmmm Perhaps a trip to NorCal at the Forbidden Island would be grand idea!

Yes!

ikabod, ready for a meet up here in San Diego. Bali Hai is always a safe bet, and great drinks and food. Have you planned a date yet?

Pages: 1 9 replies