Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

still looking for that loggerhead!

Pages: 1 6 replies

I can't believe how long it is taking to find a damn sea turtle !.I saw one on ebay for $400.00 and it was huge(damn thing scared me!).I am still waiting for help finding the little RELIC I seek.

I could like come up with some Loggerhead Turtle Shells if you want some. I got a buddy that dives for them. He will get all the meat off of em. They look really cool when you put a clearcoat on them. They taste great as well.

The shells dont taste too bad either. Kinda like Jerky, chew and chew and chew and chew...

Hey, where are all the good concerned citizens?.I figured they would be angry after such foul comments that the evil kokomo just spoke!.Kokomo, you really must try a form of speech that will not offend.You hurt me where only my shrink can see. I really did want an intact taxidermied sea turtle kokomo, but you never know how that could effect the feelings of others.Thanks for the offer.I think it is time for my soma holiday .

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-07-22 22:32 ]

MC

Hey, didn't your mamma teach you to "Play Nice or Not Play at All?"
M C

On 2003-07-22 13:31, twowheelin'tiki wrote:
Hey, where are all the weenies?.I figured they would be squeeling!.Gotta try different bait

2Wheeler,

I take it you enjoyed the attention you got last time you ran this topic. What happened to your "Peach Out" stuff?

Please TwoWheelin', No trolling. Meaning: no posts designed to lure people into engaging you in an argument.

I had to lock this topic once before, you all had your chance. Stick to ebay, and I'm sure if someone new shows up here and has a turtle they want to sell, they'll post it.

Topic locked.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-07-22 18:20 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies