Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

SOLD!! rare!!!! witco custom commercial tiki poles

Pages: 1 6 replies

This is an extremely rare set of Vintage Mint condition Witco poles that it is believed to have come out of a bar Witco help build in Harlem, New York. I have owned these for over eight years and I purchased them from a reliable, old school Tiki Central member who is a frequent contributor... I have other items including another set of 10 foot solid poles that are epic and several carved architectural panels that came from this same epic Bar find. These poles were manufactured and designed to be wrapped around a pole as decor. They give you the option to use them flat agaisnt a wall, keep them together as a standard tiki pole or to wrap around an architectural pole. Each Tiki comes apart down the middle of it and is approx 5' Tall. These are full blown, chainsaw carved Witco pieces. They are heavy and solid with little to no damage.

[ Edited by: Burgersurfer 2014-03-19 19:01 ]

[ Edited by: Burgersurfer 2014-03-30 12:49 ]

Any more info?

How much are you asking? No link for contact info?
pictures are not the best so it is hard to see the overall condition, though you do mention they
are each split through....these do look like they are supposed to be mounted on a post.

Edit, well there we go, more info & updated thread title.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-03-13 15:13 ]

Cool! Nice pieces. Can we see pics of the other stuff??

I will be offering up the other items for sale also. Just barely had time to get these up. Thanks for looking

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2014-03-14 00:39 ]

Good luck!
I've been trying to sell one of these from the same restaraunt for years online and in my shop for $450, and it's still sittin' there...

...and by the way, I don't mean "good luck" as in "your never gonna sell it." I mean "good luck" like really "good luck" since I can't seem to sell mine. That's all... :)

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2014-03-14 00:38 ]

This set of poles has been sold!! I got a fair offer and took it. Thanks for the looks and check back soon, Im gonna be posting some more items from the deep recesses of my collection...

Pages: 1 6 replies