Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Viva Las Vegas 17 - who's going?

Pages: 1 8 replies

G

The wife and I are going to make it out to Viva for the first time in three years to celebrate five years of marriage, our youngest turning five and five years at my current job! (Evidently a lot happened with me in 2009)

Who else will be there? Anyone want to hit up Frankie's on Wednesday? I drank with Mr. Smiley there last time but he doesn't seem to post much anymore.

I see the Hula Girls are playing so that is cool. I assume bachelor pad will be out in full force.

gabbahey

P.S. Wouldn't mind planning some tiki trading and rockabilly recycling (trading 45s, shirts, etc) while I'm out there...

[ Edited by: Gabbahey 2014-03-17 20:18 ]

C

The lady and I will be hanging out. We will be relocating to Las Vegas from Portland at the beginning of April. I will also be playing records at VIVA on Friday and Saturday. PM me and we'll set something up.

Noland NoCount

That's very cool that you'll be DJing on Friday and Saturday. I'll shoot you a pm.

gabbahey

I am going with Mr. TikiGoddess. Arriving Thurs and leaving Sunday. I do not believe Bachelor Pad will be represented at this years Viva, which is a total drag.

[ Edited by: TikiGoddess 2014-03-22 17:25 ]

T

I wish this weren't Easter weekend.

Hey GabbaGabbaHey!

Yeah, we are playing on Thursday night at 10:45 in the Bienville Room! Really looking forward to it!!
Come say 'hi' after we're done. Oh, and I think we may be at Frankies on Friday night, drinking our namesake 'Hulabilly Honey' cocktails.

Very cool, I plan to make your show so I'll be sure to introduce myself after your set. I'm sad I missed the one where you were the pool party house band.

gabbahey

Should be a good time!! Look forward to meeting you.

Getting excited for Viva! Packing up tonight, anyone who wants ta trade mugs let me know. This is a link to my doubles. http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=46605&forum=12

gabbahey

Pages: 1 8 replies