Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Art Swap - Leader Needed

Pages: 1 10 replies

It's getting time to start a new Art Swap if we want to finish in time for Tiki Oasis. But I am going to be busy planning a June wedding and Hawaiian honeymoon, I won't have the focus to keep a Swap on track. Looking for a volunteer to lead, not too much trouble really. Anyone want to step up to the plate :)

Z

Sorry about the multiple emails, md... my send button seems to be over-active.
~Z

On 2014-04-06 11:36, MadDogMike wrote:
But I am going to be busy planning a June wedding and Hawaiian honeymoon,

Well isn't that just the nicest thing to read my friend xoxoxo

No prob Zero :)
Thanks Liz :D
I am in intense negotiations with a possible sucker, uh I mean Leader for the next Swap :lol: Will keep you posted

M

congrats!!!

T

Ha ha ha!

Marriage proposal pic, that was the last place she would suspect it and I got a picture :D

"Negotiations" continue for a new Swap leader. He is demanding that everyone make TWO pieces, one for their Swap partner and one for him! - NOT REALLY :lol: Hopefully there will be an announcement coming soon.

congrats, mad dog! couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Thanks Zero :blush:

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a Swap Leader for the next Swap - TU!!!
I will be around to help him out of course and I'm expecting you all to be on your best behavior :lol:

He will start a new thread soon so that he can edit it and get notifications, we will let this thread slowly sink to the bottom.

Z

"best behaviour"?

What do these words mean - I've never heard them before...
:D

~Zero

T
TU posted on Sat, Apr 12, 2014 9:45 PM

Thanks for help getting the new swap going, Mike! I really like the idea of everyone doing 2 pieces. One for the swap, one for a leader warming present. Just kidding. Unless you really want to....

Pages: 1 10 replies