Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Amarillo, TX Tikis

Pages: 1 6 replies

TT

Just a quick aloha and shout out to see if there are any other Tiki-philes in the Amarillo area. Surely my wife and I aren't the only ones!

Hello?

Anybody...

Tiki Tex, Amarillo is an amazing crossroad of other uniquely American architectural and cultural attractions. Route 66 with some great vintage signage and buildings, cowboy steaks, native American cultures, and much more all intersect there and in nearby Tucumcari. Hope you find some other tiki folks!

In Texas, but way down here in Austin. If you ever head down this way give me a shout. :)

P

Hey fellow Texas Tiki kin!

Do join us on that FB thread - we have gatherings once a year, and you can also find those of us scattered through the state in case you come through our cities.
Formikahini, aka alice b

TT

Aloha, ya'll!

I wanted to say thanks for the replies, and you can bet if we ever travel downstate, we'll let you know. It'd be great to meet each and every one of you someday.

Unfortunately, Amarillo seems to be a tiki wasteland, but Amber and I are determined not to give up the search and Tiki-ification of our current residence.

Mahalo and aloha!

Joined the FB thread. Thanks for the 411. :)

Pages: 1 6 replies