Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

vintage tiki & exotic living room items for sale

Pages: 1 10 replies

B

Greetings Friends! I will be selling some very nice vintage Tiki & Exotic living room items at the TOPANGA VINTAGE MARKET at Pierce College, located at Victory Blvd at Mason Ave in Woodland Hills, CA 91306. It's NEXT SUNDAY MAY 25 from 8AM to 3PM.

I wanted to give the folks here first look at the stuff. If you're interested in any of these items feel free to inquire. I would be willing to sell any of these prior to the show, but it must be a LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. I would be willing to take PayPal to hold the stuff. Thanks! Norm

B

Greetings Friends!

Here's what's sold so far...

Shoji door/screen SOLD
August Holland, Blue "Pearl of Wisdom" Print SOLD
Bamboo Table Lamp SOLD

Don't hesitate to inquire! Send me a PM to discuss. Stuff is reasonably priced and might not make it to the sale Sunday. Thanks!

Do you know the maker of the sofa set?

B

Maddasahatter... there's no visible markings on the set that I can see but it's very much the quality and style of the classic, "Tropical Sun Rattan" pieces that I've seen.

Ok, thanks Norman

B

Hold on, Madasahatter! I was wrong. My wife has better eyesight than me! She informed me that the side table and coffee table are stamped HEYWOOD WAKEFIELD! It's a 7 piece set. Quality stuff!

neat stuff

Thanks, yeah she texted me to let me know. I'll see you guys Saturday when I come to pick it up! ^_^

B

Thanks Madasahatter! The 7 piece sectional sofa set is now SOLD! Congrats!

B

On 2014-05-20 06:14, Sophista-tiki wrote:
neat stuff

Thank you very much! If anyone is interested in what's left, PM and let me know. Sale is THIS SUNDAY!

B

Sale is TOMORROW (SUNDAY) at the TOPANGA VINTAGE MARKET at Pierce College, located at Victory Blvd at Mason Ave in Woodland Hills, CA 91306. From 8AM to 3PM.

All of the furniture is now SOLD except for the Bamboo Cabinet. If you're interested PM me now, if not see you tomorrow. It'll be there along with the ceramics, Tiki Mugs and a few other things not pictured here.

Thanks for the awesome response and see you tomorrow!!!

Pages: 1 10 replies