Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Witco Bar with four stools

Pages: 1 4 replies

Not my acution: This is really a fair price for that bar, since it has FOUR of those bar stools, which are a bit nicer than the original weird "Kau" bar stools - and the original leopard print still looks good:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Witco-African-Bar-amp-4-stools-from-Exotic-Bar-groups-Voyager-Collection-MCM-Tiki-/251548895444?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

The snag of course is the "local pick up only" :)

S
Swanky posted on Thu, Jun 5, 2014 8:22 AM

FYI it is in Asheville, NC, at the Tobacco Barn antique mall just about an hour and a half from me.

Announcing Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden coming soon!

[ Edited by: Swanky 2014-06-05 08:23 ]

That is AWESOME...

I have always wanted that bar.

If I had the space and a way to get it back to Chicago without losing my shirt, I am
positive I would buy it in less than one second. $850 is extremely reasonable for
that piece, based on prices I've seen for it over the years.

We OUGHT to have a place to put it soon (like, not real soon, but soonish...)

These things always seem to come along at the most inconvenient times, don't they?

Hmmm... let's see... 20 hour drive round-trip from Chicago, times three tanks of gas each way...

--Pete

Does this bar always come with the PNG mask carving on the front, or was it an option? I recently bought one w/o the mask and I figured it was lost along the way somewhere. My buddy in Oregon will be dropping it off soon - can't wait!

That is a nice one, with a great price.

The African bar always came with that mask I believe, but I know they used the leopard print fabric on several different types of their bars.

Pages: 1 4 replies