Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Selling my Hukilau Tickets

Pages: 1 4 replies

I have two Aloha passes for the Hukilau that I'm looking to sell. I know this is very last minute but my plans have changed a bit.

how much are you asking for the passes... if you still have them that is........

Asking what I paid, so $250 for the pair.

I'll take $200 for them. Just trying to get rid of them

Hukilau 2015, THIS WEEKEND: One FULL set of Big Kahuna Hukilau tickets available, including ALL symposiums (Jeff Berry! Tiki Tower Takeover! World-class bartenders! The 3-hour cruise with Dawm Wells - Mary Ann - from Gilligan's Island!) My better half (Tiki Teresa) can't go due to her work -- she recently took 6 weeks off to recover from knee surgery. Those bastard non-tiki bosses...

I paid $495 for the whole package of no-limits fun. Several of the symposiums are SOLD OUT and this will guarantee entry for one person. I'm willing to discount, but I'm not going to give them away super-cheap because the Hukilau is truly world-class and high-quality. Please give it some thought. Your liver NEEDS to go to this one-of-a-kind event.

I'm arriving late Wednesday, checking in around 11pm depending on how many pee stops I make on the drive down. (Yes, I like to drink & drive --- sodas.)

PM me please. Cheers and mahalo!

Pages: 1 4 replies