Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lots of tiki items for sale at Sat. garage sale in San Diego

Pages: 1 9 replies

A

Hi - We're moving, and we've dismantled our tiki bar that was in our garage. And can't take it all so I'm reluctantly selling a lot.

Tiki mugs
large wine barrel
tiki statues (5 ft & 3 1/2 ft)
Rubber sea creatures
SPR ice maker
tiki masks
small rattan dresser/end table
glassware
barstools
netting
2 pirate flags
1 Tahitian flag
shells
bar tools
large wood sea chest
neon lights
plastic plants
dart board
shelving unit

Plus much, much more. And get this: the actual big bar I'm giving away (taht's right, GIVING AWAY) for free to anyone who can get it out of the garage.

Garage sale this Saturday, June 14, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. 2050 Talon Way, San Diego.

bummer...

Hopefully you will have another incarnation of a tiki bar some day. San Diego has another loss...

Real bummer...

I am sad that you are moving and you will be missed. Hope to see you before you go.

I wished I had a yard sale like that around the corner! I guess shipping is out of the question?

Sorry to see you "get out" hopefully its only for now.

A

I'm still in San Diego. We sold our house, and don't really have room for all this stuff in the new place. Hope folks can make it. Regarding mugs, there are collectible ones and cheapo ones, and ones in between.

As far as the tiki bar, I'm hoping someone with interest in tiki will take it, because I have no idea if the new home owners will want it, or end up scrapping it. Problem is, the tiki bar was not built to move, so it's one big heavy item. Probably would have to be deconstructed to move unless someone has a fork lift and a flatbed.

T

Hmmm... tiki party before you move?

Just kidding, I wonder the same thing w/ my bar if/when we move. Will try to stop by....

We'll be there in a bit!

E

Did you sell everything? Just saw the post today. Will take the bar for sure!!!!

A

Hi everyone. I sold a lot of the stuff we had (thank you folks!), but there are some items that have not yet sold: tin signs, framed artwork, neon signs, flags, the window light box everyone asks about but is still here, etc.

But the two things I really need to sell are the heaviest that I cannot take with me: tikis. Here are photos. The first is 5 ft tall, the second is 3 1/2 ft tall. Both in excellent condition. They need to go this weekend, so PM me with an offer. Mahalo.

"I am Lono!" -- Hunter S. Thompson

[ Edited by: arriano 2014-06-27 08:59 ]

A

Tikis are now sold. Thanks

Pages: 1 9 replies