Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

2 Epic Original Paupua New Guinea Tikis- 24-Hr TC-Only Chance!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha all! As many of you know I have been shifting gears and selling off a lot of my once massive collection of authentic Oceania. These two pieces were Hukilau bound but wouldn't fit in the Scion that hauled my stuff so here they are! I am going to give the ohana here on TC a 24-hour chance to pick them up before they go into the monthly Ebay listing tomorrow night as they really should stay in the Tiki family.. They are a HUGE 40 by 14" Palembai central Sepik River ancestor Spirit Hook with gorgeous paint and a nice crocodile spirit incorporated into the form, $325 shipped, and a Washkuk Mountains Mindja or harvest board with a nice open work tongue and agian beautiful paint and personality to spare, measures 54 by 13", $295 shipped. These are very old pieces from my own collection and come complete with museum stands. The asking price here will be the start price on EBay later. These are the real authentic deal, so if you want a nice PNG piece in your tiki room here it is! Contact me at [email protected] . Mahalo!

Both SOLD to a notorious gentleman painter we all know and love. Aloha!

G

On 2014-06-30 17:29, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Both SOLD to a notorious gentleman painter we all know and love. Aloha!

Akkk! That didn't take long. I think it's fair to say he got a good deal. Those are beautiful pieces.

Was it Kinny?

I hope it was Kinny. He loves teh PNG.

Pages: 1 4 replies