Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Miss Tiki Oasis 2014!!! Vote for Michele Del Ray

Pages: 1 1 replies

Aloha all my wahines and finks! I wanted to post about the Miss Tiki Oasis pageant. Yes it is a contest, and yes I would like your vote but this really would mean a lot to me. It's been one of my favorite events going on 7 years along with the countless other events I've attended including Tiki Caliente, Taboo, Tiki Highway, TikiBeat and all the shows our band has put on over the past 4-1/2 years I've been with them. I don't do the contest thing any more but this one is special as it has so many roots into who I am today. Including my love for surf music which led me to my talented husband Jason Lee of Jason Lee and the R.I.P.tides, rekindling my love for dancing and discovering 60s style go go (if you have come to our shows you know what I'm talkin' about!), meeting countless wonderful friends over the years and the list keeps growing as well as meeting artists that have inspired me and supported me and nurtured creative partnerships. Having a shot at being the next Miss Tiki Oasis would be a great chance to celebrate and share with friends in our Ohana community all the adventures and spirits we have shared and a toast to all the future memories we have yet to make.

So if you've heard me out would you stop on by the Tiki Oasis website and send a little vote my way?! You can vote once per day till July 20th. So send some votes to me and to the other gals, I'm sure you all will recognize some familiar faces! Mahalo!!

http://www.tikioasis.com/2014/special_events/miss_tiki_oasis_pageant/

[ Edited by: Michele Del Ray 2014-07-16 13:50 ]

[ Edited by: Michele Del Ray 2014-07-16 13:50 ]

Just wanted to say thank you to those who voted for me and my friend's Judy Luck and Jessabelle Thunder. Your support not only for a contest but in our "real life" stage performances with our respective bands and troups means the world to us all. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Just as a little side plug if you are in San Diego August 8th come check out our show at Black Cat bar Jason Lee and the R.I.P.tides with Boss Martians! There are killer tacos outside too! Beer, Boobs and Birria! Hey! xo

Pages: 1 1 replies