Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis Surf Guitar Class w/Jason Lee - Win a FREE Gretsch Hollowbody!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Get Hip to that guitar you've had laying around and dig what we've got cookin'! Boost your confidence with this interactive guitar class and groove that 60's surf guitar! Currently writing original music for major television networks and playing live with his surf band, Jason brings depth to this fun and energetic guitar class that is sure to get wild. Fuzz, Reverb and the Boss sounds of beach party guitar await! All you need to bring is a guitar, a cable and a fun attitude! All skill levels welcome. I will provide a limited amount of amps and guitars for attendees that cannot bring a guitar with them.

Surf, Feh!
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

Some past photos from the last 3 years...

I'm gonna have other Give-a-ways as well this year, so make sure not to miss this one !

Every attendee will get a FREE Gretsch T-shirt and Water bottle to quench your guitar lovin' thirst !

You don't wanna miss this year !

http://www.TikiOasis.com/2014/symposiums

Hi, Professor VooDoo Von Tiki here..... Um, I went to this symposium last year not knowing what to expect. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. Im not that seasoned a player and felt I would feel self conscious. Not the case here. Jason's quite jovial and well informed in the guitar teaching world. I found out hes got a lot of instructive videos on You Tube and have learned a lot of new surf "chops" from them. Teaching requires a special kind of gene that Jason seems to have. Hes also a pretty hpt player. Looking foward to the new symp. this year. I am hoping to win the new Gretch guitar big time. Rock on.

Thanks Professor !

Well Everyone,

The Class was huge and a ton of Fun!
We covered some Davie Allen and a few Originals. BIG Thanks to Gretsch Guitars
for sponsoring the event and making even more fun this year. Congratulations to Benjamin on winning the Awesome Gretsch Guitar! I hope you all enjoyed your Gretsch T-shirt and water bottle !

I will have all the lessons recording emailed out to the class participants tonight-

Pages: 1 5 replies