Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

wanted. a guide for tiki political correctness- Part II

Pages: 1 5 replies

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-08-22 09:33 ]

Ah yes grasshopper,.........it is often necessary in life to pull the weeds so that the flowers will grow and be beautiful.

MB

Quote from "da man" :
And to all: I don't mind jokes but apparently they undermine the seriousness of the message here. Topic locked.

Not sure why some people want to F with the site and cause these types of problems. Can you not "feel" that Hanford is pissed?
Ya, I always release rash posts cause I get ticked at the idiot remarks. "Gee, just discovered a great place called Sam's Seafood".....FFFFF.
Many knowns have a "write and delete" method so we don't disturb yous, which we would, and we don't constantly piss off Hanford. But, we get if off our chest. Try it.
And, by the way, there is only one Grasshopper.
Aloha!

It's against my own advice that I even respond to this thread. I fully believe that the best way to deal with infantile behavior is to ignore it so that it doesn't get the reaction so fervently desired.

Unga Bunga, some of us would like this forum to have a future. Perhaps you and others like you don't realize that Hanford does not HAVE to keep this board up and running. And if he has to constantly police and chastise the members, and gets "in your face" responses for his trouble, he might decide it's not worth it. If you all cannot control your juvenile impulses, could you at least move on to one of the myriad other forums that might appreciate your special brand of "wit"?

Honestly, it amazes me that some people are so thick-headed that they cannot see when it is proper to let a subject die. Here's a tip...if you ever have to say "Where's your sense of humor?", your act has just bombed. Do some more research and write new material.

And to all adult members of Tiki Central, could we all show what we've learned from all our collective years of life experience and IGNORE the trolls and irritants? You're just giving them what they want when you respond. Nothing frustrates them more than that persistent zero in the replies column.

It's alright ladies, everything is gonna be OK.

Grasstikihopper:
1/2oz. Green Creme de Menthe
1/2 oz. White Creme de Cacao
1/2oz. Bacardi Limon
1/2 oz. Cream

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-07-24 23:59 ]

bunga , you little *&#@^~!. I felt my face turn red when I saw this post.I had a bad case of H.U.A.(head up ass)in the way I treated Hanford and should never have let my emotions run wild.What jade said is so true about ignoring a fool/ foolish thing/ act /post etc.I will try and act my age.If I act up, just have one of the gals email me, I never argue with females because they usually see things a little more clearly.Peace out y'all.

Pages: 1 5 replies