Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Critiki travel chargers—get yours at Tiki Oasis!

Pages: 1 1 replies

H

Just the thing for the tiki traveler... a Critiki travel charger! This handy little battery will come to your rescue when your phone needs juice and you can't find a power outlet. It uses your USB cable, so it'll work for a pretty wide variety of phones.

Just the thing for Tiki Oasis, eh? I have 12 of these to give away. They're my gift to you. Here's how to get one: come find me (Humuhumu) at Tiki Oasis, and tell me a story about how Critiki has helped you. I will be giving out four each day: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Critiki is a labor of love, no ads, no cost, just a free thing I built because I thought it'd be neat. Your stories are the juice that powers the operation, you keep me charged. You are my batteries. Mahalo!

(If you felt like blabbing to other people you meet at Tiki Oasis about how Critiki has helped you, that would so rock. Not everyone knows about Critiki!)

Full details at the Facebook page for Critiki: https://www.facebook.com/Critiki

I so will be hitting you up as my phone seems to drain quickly these days. It's about time to get a new one, but in the meantime...and I LOVE Critiki! THE source to go to especially when traveling.

Pages: 1 1 replies