Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Shopping, Sights, etc. from Hollywood to San Diego

Pages: 1 2 replies

S

Leaving in a few hours. I have my Tiki Road Trip by my side, but are there any other tiki-esque goodies on the way I should know about? Thanks!

You've pretty much got it covered if you've got the list from Tiki Road Trip and the list of places from your previous post on the Main Discussion Board.

You may want to stop by The House of Tiki in Costa Mesa and make sure you say hello to the owner (and fellow TC'er), Wes, on the way down, despite the inaccurate review in the Road Trip book (yes, I did say inaccurate).

I see, by your homepage link, that you are into sixties spy-related music and memorabilia (hence, your name), so you may want to contact MonkeyMan in Vista (on the way to San Diego), and see his great SPY BATHROOM! It's very cool! Email him with your cell phone number and he'll call you back while you are in the SD area.

Lastly, give Holden a call at Tiki Farm. He is a great guy and is always happy to see fellow TC'ers. He has been busy doing a few industry shows, but if he's got some extra time, he'll welcome you to his...Farm!

I'm off...thanks for all the info!

Pages: 1 2 replies