Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: TWB Fishnet Float Earrings

Pages: 1 8 replies

Aloha! I have been away from the Tiki Central community for a little while, but have continued reading and keeping up with Tiki news and events. I recently decided to list my TWB (TikiWineBear) Fishnet Float Earrings on eBay, so they are available to everyone... not just at events like Tiki Oasis, Hukilau, or Ohana by the Lake. Mahalo nui loa again to Alice for letting me use her ear to model my earrings. :wink:

Here is the description from the eBay posting:
"Aloha! This is for One pair (two earrings) of original TWB Fishnet Float Earrings... as seen at Tiki Oasis, Hukilau, Tiki Central, and Ohana at the Lake. Hand tied from 100 lb (0.5 mm) hemp cording, crystal transparent orbs, and stainless steel hooks. Each earring is approx 1.5oz (4.0g) and overall dimensions are 2" x 3/4" (hanging from loop approx 1.25"). Choose from colors: aquamarine blue (azure), teal green, amethyst (purple), pink, fire red, cobalt blue, or clear. PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR WHEN ORDERING. Not machine produced so there will be small differences in each earring, but very consistent since I tie each one, myself. Combined shipping available - please ask! Mahalo!!"

The listing can be reached at: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TWB-Fishnet-Float-Earrings-Tiki-Nautical-/271597226023?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f3c74c827 OR if you type in the item number 271597226023 in the Search field, it will take you to the listing.

Thanks again for your support over these many years.
Myke

C
croe67 posted on Fri, Sep 5, 2014 5:13 PM

SO AWESOME!!!

I get asked all the time when I wear mine where to get them. I always tell them to watch the Ohana silent auction, but in between Ohanas, I can send them to ebay - YAY!! So glad to see you making these more available & hope you're doing GREAT, Myke!!

Hi Tikiwinebear,

I've just sent you a message via ebay re shipping to Australia. I'm hoping that you can as Mrs. Howell and Maryanne would each like a pair of your earrings. Ginger has her own.

We can't get to the events in the US so take pity on us.

Mahalo,
THIV

Aloha, THIV!
Thanks for the message... I just sent you a PM via Tiki Central.. Please check it out, and we will work something out soon. :)

Mahalo,
Myke

Cool! just bought a pair for my wife.

WOW!! Mahalo for all the interest in the earrings!! I can't believe the first 10 listed are almost gone... But please understand that I tie these myself, and I have a decent supply of materials, so I can make LOTS more. I will relist them when the original 10 have sold. Unfortunately, I didn't research the shipping costs and materials well, so I will need to increase the costs a bit on the second listing.

I am hoping to keep interest in them at least until the holidays... :)

Mahalo plenty! Okole Maluna!
Myke

Just bought a pair for the wife! What a great idea. Thank you!

Only one pair left from the original eBay listing, so I created a new listing of 10 more. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271600956753?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 OR you can search by eBay item# 271600956753 .

I do make matching pendant necklaces with the same size crystal orb, if you are interested... sold separately, or as a set. There are no eBay listings for these... just offering to Tiki Central Ohana. :)

Mahalo!
Myke

Awesome Myke!!

Pages: 1 8 replies