Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Mosaic available for sale

Pages: 1 6 replies

Will have this available for pick up in OC after Sept 21st when I get back in town.Not posting price because I want to consider all reasonable offers.In very good condition .I think there is only one tile missing.What makes this one unique is, many of the tiles are not all square shaped like the others we have seen and have been posted on TC , instead they are triangle shaped.Not sure if this is the way it was sold as a hobby kit or if it was hand made this way .Second photo depicts full version that was shown on tiki mosaic story page.I will not sell this on ebay .Message me for questions or offers .

• aloha *

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2014-09-05 17:55 ]

Tikilease responded to your message with no reply.
As of today this still available.

Indubitably, one of the great pieces of mid-century modern Tiki art. And done correctly, and in good condition at that.

Thanks Sven.It is a nice piece that needs very minor work to display in your home or tiki bar .

R

aloha 1961surf,
What is the size of this piece?

17 " tall and 41 " in length .

Here is a newer more recent photo I took of this tiki mosaic .It's missing five little tiles .I am trying to research where to find them .This is in over all really good condition .I had to fix ..nail and touch up paint on the frame , other then that it's primo condition.This does not look like a kit.This looks like someone went to great effort to duplicate a hobbiest kit .The backing is made of heavy marine plywood.

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2015-04-10 12:40 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies