Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Value of Trader Vic's Mai Tai Wave???

Pages: 1 2 replies

Has anyone seen the Mai Tai Wave (Surf Board, and three glasses) sell anywhere? I've checked the usual, Ooga-Mooga, ebay, google, etc. and I can't find a single sale of these.

I recently visited the Abu Dhabi Trader Vic's, they have them for sale for roughly $68. I know Trader Vic's stuff can get expensive, but this just seems high to me. Nothing on their website is this high, but they don't sell the Mai Tai Wave on their website.

Again, I'd normally check Ooga-Mooga first, but there is not a single person on there with the Mai Tai Wave. Which seems odd to me since they do sell it here.

So has anyone ever seen the Mai Tai Wave sell somewhere? What would others value the Mai Tai Wave at?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

EJ

They used to sell it on their website but I don't see it on there now. I know this because when I looked at it in the past I thought the same as you that the price seemed high. I also thought the S&H they charged was high as well. I even emailed them about this to discuss because a friend of mine really wanted one of the rum barrel mugs but the shipping was over half the cost of the mug. If you are still interested you should email them and ask about it. If needed I think I might still have the email address of person who responded to me.

Pages: 1 2 replies