Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Kon-Tiki Boardgame missing bits..

Pages: 1 5 replies

..I got a copy of the Kon-Tiki Game but its missing the rules and possibly some of the cards, dose anyone know what the complete game is suposed to include.

I seem to remember that a while ago somebody posted the rules to this boardgame here on Tiki-Central, and after two hours of searching i can't find them, which menas i probably dreamt it. Can anybody help me out? if not the games box cover will look quite nice framed on the wall.

I've got the game, but I'm in the middle of a two-stage house move, which means it's in a box in my wife's parent's garage at the moment! It could be a while until I set eyes on it again, but should be able to photocopy the rules for you when I'm in a position to do so.

Trader Woody

Thanks Woody!

A
aquarj posted on Sat, Jan 3, 2004 4:27 PM

Meant to reply to this a while ago. In case you haven't got the rules from Sir Woody, here they are, hopefully readable:

Also, I happened to scan the cover of the game for a feature on my website as one of its ridiculously infrequent updates last year.

-Randy

On 2004-01-03 16:27, aquarj wrote:
hopefully readable:

-Randy

Readable yes, understandable well erm.. it just goes to show that board games in the sixties had more education value.

Thanks Randy.

Pages: 1 5 replies