Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

OK, SoCal! Are you prepared for Big Kahuna to invade your Tiki Paradise, again!?!?

Pages: 1 15 replies

Flight booked! I'll be arriving, at LAX 11/11 at 11;35 AM & departing 11/18. Who's up for some hi-jinx?

Hey Big K, Where are you staying?
Cheers

Bring it Rick!!!

H

[ Edited by: hottiki 2015-10-13 20:20 ]

you need to come in aug when I do the sg101 convention, then tiki oasis is 1 week after.
or, come in Jan. when I do the winter surf fest.

Jeff(btd)

Looks like the first couple days in Palm Springs, then relocating to Costa Mesa.

Hottiki you're on, but I can't guarantee that pesky Polynesian Pop won't follow me, again!

ATP, I just scored a nice, vintage suit so I don't look like such a rag-a-muffin next to you & Doug!

BTD, I've got to hit Oasis & one of your shows, one of these days. Timing is everything.

On 2014-10-13 18:42, Big Kahuna wrote:
ATP, I just scored a nice, vintage suit so I don't look like such a rag-a-muffin next to you & Doug!

Suiting up! excellent, Rick
we will need to get some Old Fashioned's too!

H

BK: Submit your guess list to the management and I'll see that the doorman gets a copy...

Hah! Will do!

OK, looks like I'll be spending Wednesday & Thursday in Palm Springs & relocating to Costa Mesa on Friday.

BK

I'll be staying here for 3 days, next week!

Rick, you just missed us in Palm Springs
we where there Friday thru Monday! you missed Gay Pride weekend.

We will see ya, when you get back to the beach
call if you have some free time for a drink
otherwise we shall see you Monday at Dons.

Also Saturday, Charles Phoenix & the Hula Girls are at Don's
and the Ding Dong Devils are playing the new Pike on Los Alamitos Blvd. a few blocks south of Katella.

Edit: for location of the new Pike.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-11-15 01:11 ]

I'll be at the Charles Phoenix show, tomorrow.

Pages: 1 15 replies