Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hi Chicago - where do you buy your tiki supplies?

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi folks, I'm new here. I searched other threads, but nothing useful came up...

I'm new to Illinois, and I was a spoiled in my old city with a cocktail-specific store that carried lots of tiki glasses, ingredients,glasses, mugs, etc., etc.. I realize something like that probably doesn't exist here, but if any Chicagoans might be able to share sources for finding zombie and hurricane glasses, Lopez, liquor stores with an exceptional rum selection, and stores with "tasteful" decor, I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance!

hi- try the gift shop at hala kahiki in river grove. otherwise order glassware and such online. binnys liquor stores have a good selection but they all don't carry the same items. the location near clybourn carries the mixers like passion fruit syrup, coco lopez and such. start there for your liquor and mixer needs. There used to be an edward don outlet on elston ave. but i think they are gone. great source for glassware as they sold wholesale to all the bars and restaurants.

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2014-10-21 19:12 ]

Thanks a ton!

Keep in mind, Binny's can either special order or transfer over bottles from within their system. That Clybourn store probably has the most Rum types, though there's quite a bit of variety across the chain.

Pages: 1 3 replies