Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Special HALLOWEEN Broadcast on ETI RADIO - Dark Exotica & Halloween Tiki Music

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha,
I'll be hosting a special Halloween broadcast on ETI RADIO over on Mixlr.com all day and night on HALLOWEEN.

I'll be offering up some very rare Dark Exotica & Halloween Tiki Tunes from my personal collection.

Perfect background music for your Halloween festivities. Hope you can turn in.

Mahalo,
Tiki Brian - Host of the Exotic Tiki Island Podcast and ETI RADIO

click the link for more info and details on how to listen to the broadcast.
http://www.exotictikiisland.com/promote-tiki-themed-business-event-product-free-eti-radio/

EJ

Nice!! Just what I was looking for tomorrow. I will definitely be listening. I know it would be a big task but could you give out or post the playlist?

EJ

Nice work on the program for today. I have been listening all day.

T

Downloaded the podcast. Awesome!

On 2014-10-30 07:13, El Jefe wrote:
Nice!! Just what I was looking for tomorrow. I will definitely be listening. I know it would be a big task but could you give out or post the playlist?

That would be a huge task considering I play several hundred songs over the course of the broadcast. However, If you download the "Shazam" app on your phone or tablet and tag the songs as they are playing, most of time the app will give you all the info on that song including artist and title. I've tried it on many of songs and it worked great. Hope that helps! Cheers

On 2014-11-01 15:44, Tele295 wrote:
Downloaded the podcast. Awesome!

Mahalo!!! :tiki: :tiki: :tiki:

EJ

On 2014-11-06 05:54, Tiki-Brian wrote:

On 2014-10-30 07:13, El Jefe wrote:

That would be a huge task considering I play several hundred songs over the course of the broadcast. However, If you download the "Shazam" app on your phone or tablet and tag the songs as they are playing, most of time the app will give you all the info on that song including artist and title. I've tried it on many of songs and it worked great. Hope that helps! Cheers

Thanks for e response Brian. That's what I figured. I did not know if you could just copy and pasted the titles and artists out of the playlist. I will try your suggestion.

Pages: 1 6 replies