Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

the witch doctor ripped me off...still!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Z

just to let you know...the witch doctor never shipped my mugs neither refunded my 620 dollars (since july 2012)...only empty promises

1 hula girl limited nr.23
gold idol nr.71
black idol nr. 1 of 3
blue shrunken head (missing since an earlier order)
another hula girl
another gold idol

T

Dam! 620 for witch doctor mugs!
While Hoffman pottery old org Kahiki mugs are selling for $45.00???

This is like The Bizarro Jerry world from Seinfeld.

So how do you get that deep into that guy owing you?
You buy one mug that he does not send, so you buy another, and another, and another, and another, and yet another?

You are going to need a voodoo priest or better to get that back.

Good luck though.

Z

my first order (6 mugs) arriverd complete exept one shrunken head. he told me he'll ship this missing shrunken head with my next order.
and this next (and last) order has never been shipped...two of those mugs were for a birthday present...a little bit late :)
he just wrote endless mails about losing my order, lost boxes, boxes found again, what have i ordered again (about 5 times).
i told him i'm fine if he have to reproduce some mugs, ore ship me some other mugs, even if it takes some months...
i never thought a tiki maker can rip off his customer.

T

It's on money, trust no one when money is involved.

Also this site can help Mail fraud is not a thing one wants on his record.
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactus/filecomplaint.aspx
Have bought some shirts from this guy and it took some time to get them so I never
tried to buy from him again.
Too bad as they were cool shirts.
GOOD LUCK!!

Z

i don't wait for those mugs anymore...just wanna let all know that the witch doctor has not refunded all the money people waiting for.
i hope all the mighty tiki gods wil take revenge on him :)

T

"my first order (6 mugs)"
So you also ordered 6 more mugs, and this would make you I would say one of
the witch doctors better customers as you sent close to $1200,00.

The witch doctor has not posted much here for some time.
BUT what if anything should or could be done by the Tiki Central Community?
Maybe this would be a good time to talk about what kind of guidelines there
should be for people that use Tiki Central to sell items here.

In a way not doing anything makes us a partner in bad dealings should we let them go on
and not do anything.

For me not sending the item sold or the refund after say 30 days unless you have an
understanding otherwise with the buyer would be grounds for being removed from Tiki Central.

I can remove this and start new thread if you like ZigiTiki but this is not a new problem with this seller so it may need new ways to fix this issue in this case and new guidelines to keep it
from going on.

Come on witch doctor send refund or money.

S

I can't believe how many people have had issues with this guy. Personally i don't actually care for his work and i mentioned that to a fellow Aussie friend when he posted a picture on Instagram of a witch doctor mug that had 'finally' arrived. He too had had nothing but problems dealing with him, and although my friend was happy with the mug, he said he would never deal with the witch doctor again.

M

Buckle up bitches.. Here we go again. Once a chump always a CHUMP

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2014-11-07 19:47 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies