Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

tiki in Bachelor Pad Magazine

Pages: 1 2 replies

I thought I'd mention that there are a few tiki themes going on in Bachelor Pad Magazine. The Spring 2015 issue will have two mugs on the cover in the background, The Winter 2014 issue has an article that mentions asking Santa to bring back the Golden Age of the Tiki Bar, and the summer 2014 issue has a whole article on tiki culture, including a Hinky Dinks reference (!!!). I believe some of the pin up photos in that issue were shot in a TC'ers bar. Also if anyone wants to see some skin pick up the 2014 Nightcap issue. It's the nudie cutie issue. Perhaps some TC'ers may be interested in some of these issues, visit http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.com I enjoy the magazine so I thought I'd give it a mention.

Make mine a mai tai!

[ Edited by: TikiGoddess 2015-02-14 14:20 ]

[ Edited by: Bora Boris - Fixed link. - 2015-02-17 06:20 ]

Thanks for the kind words! We do love tiki culture at Bachelor Pad Magazine. It's one the things that makes retro living great!

The summer 2015 issue of Bachelor Pad Magazine has an interview with Danielle Mann, a woman who makes tiki mugs. FYI. She will be making some limited edition mugs for the magazine as well.

Pages: 1 2 replies