Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Original Art on Sale.

Pages: 1 1 replies

Being that I still don't have any of the Prints and Posters in my hands as of yet, I've taken those down and posting this here instead.
All Original Artwork of mine, currently posted up in this folder https://www.facebook.com/billy.crooks.96/media_set?set=a.3884419469305.2147413.1243427076&type=3 on Facebook in the Tiki group, and others to come later, everything minus the last 2 pieces which are unpublished pages from a book I was to be inking....everything else though is currently at 50% Off the listed price.

Need I say "Free Shipping in the US?" I dare say I do. So there you go. And maybe if I sell a bunch here, I'll one day get invited to vend at the International Tiki Market Place.

Paypal: [email protected]

Got bills to pay, and this stuff has got to go. Never thought i'd be saying that.

[ Edited by: tikiman77 2015-04-19 13:49 ]

That includes my journey into Madness with this Piece. A piece over 8 years in the making. A 3 Page spread for something I had only dreamed about pulling off. Pencils and inks completely by hand, and worth a lot more than I'm selling it for, but she needs a good home instead of being stuck in a box here near my desk.

[ Edited by: TiKiMaN77 2015-04-19 13:58 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies