Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

3 ft. Tiki

Pages: 1 4 replies

P

Hi all,

I hate to do this, but I've hit some hard times and must resort to selling off some of the tiki goods. I'm wondering if you all could actually help me out before I throw this guy on eBay. He's about three feet tall, still in really good shape, always kept dry and indoors.

It's still a weight over emotional connection to how much I can get for him, but any decent offers will be considered. I would prefer he go to a Tiki Central home before he goes to eBay.

Thanks.

P

[ Edited by: Potato. 2015-03-06 13:38 ]

Po, That’s very nice of you to offer your tiki here first. imho, that is one good lookin dude. Perhaps people are reluctant to offend you with a lowball offer.Maybe they are leery of the shipping charges. I personally love a bargain-at the same time I am very uncomfortable when I’m asked to “make me an offer”
Good luck!

M

Why don't you offer it at $300. A lot of carvers sell their tikis at 100$ per foot.

[ Edited by: MaukaHale 2015-03-06 13:57 ]

P

Honestly, I have no idea what it's worth or how much to offer it for. It was a gift, and that's why I had to rely on "best offer."

Even if I end up putting it on eBay, what do you all (the experts) think I should realistically ask for?

Pages: 1 4 replies