Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Deep Sea Diver tiki mug by VanTiki

Pages: 1 5 replies

V

Ahoy Matey! I hear you lost a few casks of rum over the rail in last night's squall. Fret not! The Deep Sea Diver will find them for you, no matter how many fathoms down. The Deep Sea Diver walks the darkest depths around VanTiki cove protected by his bronze diving helmet, stout canvas suit, lead shoes, and burning sense of adventure. No treasure lay too deep for the diver - as long as you are willing to share in the plunder.

The First Edition Deep Sea Diver tiki mug is 9 inches tall and holds a whopping 650ml (approx. 22oz) of fluid. Too much rum for one sailor to handle? No worries - the removable Diver's helmet has 3 handy portholes that allow access for straws. This ceramic tiki mug was sculpted and hand-cast by VanTiki in his Hawaii studio, and is coated with food-safe glazes. The first edition Deep Sea Diver mug is limited to only 75 pieces, and no further editions will be created in this color/glaze style.

The first 30 divers will be available on the new VanTiki store on Wednesday, March 25th at 12 noon Hawaiian time at mkt.com/vantiki

The Divers are $100 dollars each, and for this first group of 30 we are limiting folks to one mug per address/person. The remaining 45 mugs will be available in approximately 2-3 weeks.

C
cy posted on Sun, Mar 22, 2015 7:33 PM

Too cool VanTiki, the dent in the helmet is a great addition!

So excited that I was able to finally snag a VanTiki original, and for THIS one to be it…wowzers!

R

Didn't have a "diver" mug yet...this one is one of the best out there.

Van,

I was working and missed the first batch; what day are you releasing the last?

Thanks!

CA

did you take a trip to the Keys????

[ Edited by: crazy al 2015-04-10 09:48 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies