Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

CA Toy Show in November

Pages: 1 2 replies

Just accidentally found this listing online, thought some might be interested! May be a lot of crap, but I know if I were further south I'd probably check it out!

Aloha, eh
-Tikiwahine

NOV. 16TH , 2003, Glendale , CALIFORNIA
Dragonfest Toy & Autograph Show, Glendale Civic Auditorium. Where : Glendale Civic Auditorium - Glendale ,California
When : Sunday November 16th, 2003
INFO : 250 tables of Toys, Comics, TV & Movie Memorabilia,Martial Arts Supplies, Tiki items, Hawaiiana ,etc.
Admission is $15
Hours 10 am to 5 pm
Sponsor/Affiliate: ToyShop. For more information, contact : [email protected] or 800 332 3330 ext 112. Web site: http://www.dragonfest.com.

If you are into B-movie martial arts films, and are up on the Asian/Martial Arts B-movie "stars", then it will be fun for you. Don't make the trip if you are trying to find Tiki items. The items will be new and you can find the exact same things at Wacko (Los Angeles County) or at The House of Tiki (Orange County) without having to spend a $15 admission fee....don't say I didn't warn you.

Just my 2 coconuts worth.

M

If your really into toys...
Check out the Glendale Toy and Advertising Show at the same location in Oct. & May.
You may find an occasional hula girl nodder or a tiki punch bowl. Not to mention some cool toys...
Bring some cash... cause the chit ain't cheap. :tiki:

Pages: 1 2 replies