Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

creepxotica and the bali hai want you to be present april 21 2015

Pages: 1 10 replies

S

ladies and gentlemen please join CREEPXOTICA and the Bali Hai on April 21, 2015 for their BAR OF THE YEAR competition!!! This year will be insane- 12$ entrance fee with 100% of the proceeds going to Wounded Warriors Home!!! Plus 5$ WORLD FAMOUS MAI TAIS ( which the Bali Hai will donate 1$ to Wounded Warriors) ALL NIGHT LONG! THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE NEW GOOF ON THE ROOF SHIRT (drawn by @davewarshaw) 25%of the shirts will also be donated !!! And finally CREEPXOTICA WILL TAKE THE STAGE AT 8pm in the HAWAIIAN VILLAGE!!!! TICKETS ARE NUMBERED SO DONT MISS THIS EVENT!!!!! Will have a link today to buy tix!!!!

Can't wait!

Beat me to posting this. Should be a great time!

Got ours - See everyone there!

On 2015-04-10 10:17, sleestak wrote:
http://balihaiwwh.bpt.me/

Slee, I was unable to make the site work for me. I spoke to a rep on brown paperbag’s 24/7 helpline and I was told that I needed a “password”
Because the tkt’s were probably sold out. I’m gonna contact the B. H . directly and maybe I’ll get lucky.
Mahalo for the post.

Today the tickets are officially On Sale to the Public, so it's not asking for a password anymore and they are now available through that link.

I guess you just needed a password to get them early yesterday.

On 2015-04-11 15:14, bamalamalu wrote:
Today the tickets are officially On Sale to the Public, so it's not asking for a password anymore and they are now available through that link.

I guess you just needed a password to get them early yesterday.

Hey Bam, Mahalo, gracias, and thank you so much. I got my tkts. I’m gonna book a room for me and CeCe at Humphreys.
You gotta let us buy you and Ted your first drink.Can’t hardly wait to be there.
Cheers

Got tickets for my wife and I. See you guys there!

E

Tickets are still available. Just bought two!

Was at the Bali Hai tonight. Talking to Tom and crew-shaping up to be another great party. Gonna have a couple of bars downstairs. Can’t hardly wait. Anxious to see the San Diego Ohana.
Cheers

Pages: 1 10 replies