Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

eBay: Ebay . carved Tiki totem witco style

Pages: 1 8 replies

K

I carved this totem about 3 months ago before I started working every damn day at my real job. I have not had time to carve. So I thought I would put something on ebay so you guys and gals dont forget about me.
This totem is 3ft 6 inches tall 12-13 in diameter. It has the amazing witco style wood grain. I started the bidding low $99.00 Hope you like here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2847352954

That is one sweet carvin' Keigs. Excellent job on the finish. I wish I could bid on it but I have to spend my dead presidents on rent. Every month its the same thing. When will this vicious cycle end?
Chongolio

WOWEE I likes the look of that a lot. I will watch the auction and see what happens. I think that the hundred bucks is a fair price. Good luck and keep carving.

K

Chongolio- Thanks I too am wondering when the cycle ends.
tiki junkman- Thanks also, and good luck if you bid.

T

Hey Ken, was wondering what happened to you. Good to see a new piece up for sale. Hopefully my wife won't see me bidding on it... :)

Tiki-bot

[ Edited by: Tiki-bot on 2003-07-30 20:05 ]

Always cool stuff, Keigs.

K

I am still alive tiki-bot and I wont tell your wife if you bid I promise.
Bk- thanks I am going over to Bills in about 10 minutes to look for that picture. I did not forget just busy.

Ken-
What a nice piece, I especially like the uneven eyes.
Funny, I have been working on my real job for the last three months also, not leaving any time for Tiki...or the Witco book, I am afraid...arrrgh! Please tell Bill it WILL eventually be there, (and they will come,) I promise!

K

Thanks bigbrotiki, These real jobs sure take away from the things that matter. Unless you are one of those lucky people who like your real job. I will pass the word to Bill.

Pages: 1 8 replies