Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

I'm coming back. Yet again.

Pages: 1 3 replies

S

So!!! I'll be making my third trip to the U.S. in four years very soon. Although this trip will be quite different to the other two.

I have a 90 day Visa and will spending the majority of that time in Tuscon, AZ. Two weeks will be spent on the east coast attending Ohana:Luau at the Lake and then seeing a few other places before going to Chicago to visit as many of the tiki bars that we can in the time we have, including Three Dots and a Dash, Chef Shangri La, Hala Kahihiki and Lost Lake.

I'll be in SD the weekend before Oasis and then still have to decide what to do in those few days before Oasis, so if anyone wants to meet up or has some suggestions, i'd love to know.

Now my flight 'should' arrive around 12.45p.m. on Sat the 23rd and my flight to Tuscon doesn't leave until around 5.00p.m., so i think i might go to Purple Orchid to kill those few hours and if anyone would like to say hello and have a drink, i should be there.

Let me know here, either through this thread or via a pm and we'll go from there.

Cheers
Robbie (swizzle)

[ Edited by: swizzle 2015-04-24 18:54 ]

After the debacle and debauchery last time I'm surprised they let you back in the country :lol:
Welcome back Swizz, hope we get a chance to meet up :D

Figures, this year I'm going to Luau by the Sea, not Luau at the Lake!!! I'd have loved to meet you. I look at your bowl every day.

I'm super jealous of your travels. Darn children's college tuitions!!!! Have fun!

B

Everyone take cover... All Hell About To Break Loose!! :D :grin: :grin:

Pages: 1 3 replies