Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Need Info on Tiki Bar I Own

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hello all! I have been trying to find out information on a Tiki Bar that I bought several years ago from a garden store in Austen Texas. I am attaching a picture I found online that shows the bar. It is in a boomerang shape, and has a wood tiki head on the front that has 2 eye sockets that allow you to screw in either red christmas lights, or the flickering flame lights. The interior of the bar has 2 shelves and is covered in leopard print. The pattern on mine is different from the photo below. Mine has a brown pattern with mod symbols and shapes on it.
I am trying to figure out the origin of the bar, and the original manufacturer. I would like to know if it is an original piece, or a more current production. My research has lead back to a place called TikiFarm.com that sold it at one time (leading me to believe it was mass-produced), but the email exchange I had with them turned up no information. The person said they sold it many years ago, but does not know the manufacturer.

Does anyone know anything about this bar? I would love to get some more info on it, and possibly track down the matching stools and shelf to go with it!

Thanks so much!

[ Edited by: Son of Tikizilla 2015-04-28 14:07 ]

Was sold thru Tikifarm.com some years back, but no longer available
http://www.tikifarm.com

Sometimes members here, sell theirs, but not often
It has been featured on "Madmen" in two of the offices, so far
but this is a new Tiki bar & not vintage FYI.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2015-04-28 17:28 ]

Thank you for the info! My friend sent me a screenshot from Mad Men, showing a bar that looked like mine, and that is what started my quest to find answers yesterday!

Pages: 1 2 replies