Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

New Travelers Of Tyme Album w/ Tiki-Ti Inspired Track

Pages: 1 1 replies

Hey all! Prof. Yaya from Travelers Of Tyme here, it has been a few years but we have released a new surf/exotica/tiki inspired album called Chronomads.

We even have a song inspired directly from our experiences at Tiki-Ti in Los Angeles complete with a sample from the "Ooga Booga" drink scream! Anyway, you can stream/puchase the album here (and all other digital shoppes) and also pick up some coasters/cassettes >

https://tyme.bandcamp.com/album/chronomads

Oh... and back to the drink talk, my favorite at Tiki-Ti is the "Skip and Go Naked", which Mark from Tiki-Ti also calls a "Mark Collins", which is a Tom Collins with a beer float... actually the only beer in the whole bar exists for this drink (maybe others?). I also quite love the Chi-Chi.

it's half past mid-night professor ya and i just received this dossier. a new travelers of tyme available for the digital window shopper- well, i might as well walk the dog.

-picked it up just a few seconds ago together with a tin of escargot and a briefcase attache case from a certain from a certain kgb lady agent that i'm assuming was the real inspiration behind 'madame shanarium's wonder imparium'?

thanks for the tunes (as always) - mission accepted!

Pages: 1 1 replies