Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Do you have a private or public tiki bar/lounge logo?

Pages: 1 22 replies

I recently got a logo I LOVE for my private tiki lounge; The Enchanted Tiki Lounge http://www.EnchantedTikiLounge.com . I even made t-shirts. I'd love to hear your thoughts and see your pics and logos!!!

Here's mine...

[ Edited by: EnchantedTikiLounge 2015-05-13 15:47 ]

T

Awesome. Where do I order a t-shirt?

That's cool!

I don't actually have a home lounge, but can I make up hypothetical logos? Or a logo for our Tiki kitchen? :D

On 2015-05-13 15:54, Tele295 wrote:
Awesome. Where do I order a t-shirt?

The shirts are $13.00 free pick-up in Houston or $17.00 shipping paypal to [email protected] message me your address on Tiki Central or by email at [email protected] They are still in order and should be mailed out in 3 to 4 weeks. Orders will be closed on Saturday (5/16) unless I order a few extra that i sell.

Let me know if you're interested.

"Mo-tiki" is an ancient native word meaning the opposite of less tiki. It is the name of a home tiki bar and the visage of its offical mug. Logo:

More at http://mo-tiki.com

S

Hoffa painted it for me. Was to be public, now just part of the home bar.

TT

Being in North East Ohio I used the old Kon Tiki logo as inspiration.

H

Used on the glassware and the drink menu. Working on napkins, coasters and a sign for the entrance.

If I had the luxury of a bar, this would (thanks to the magic of freely available online clip art) be mine...

(Maria Theresa Reef, aka: Tabor Island, is a phantom reef that Jules Verne included in two of his books, "In Search of the Castaways" and "The Mysterious Island". Suffice it to say, it would be a Jules Verne/20,000 Leagues/Mysterious Island/Disney-themed bar if it were, y'know, a real thing and not just our kitchen right now)

[ Edited by: EnchantedTikiGoth 2015-05-15 23:49 ]

M

Cool topic!

I'm a graphic designer and I really love all those tiki/mid-century logos and graphic stuff.

I recently did two different designs, although I don't have any home bar.

I hope you like them!

On 2015-05-16 16:37, MadDogMike wrote:

Must....do...this....

We need details! Where do you purchase the decals? Do you need a kiln or can they go in the kitchen oven? Can you print them on an inkjet printer????

Enquiring minds want to know (at least until the rum kicks in).

howlinowl

Here is mine. Superimposed the wording over an image of our vintage velvet that hangs in our bar. She is our mascot.

howlinowl here's a link
Decals
They print in an HP laser printer and fire in a kiln. Permanent and food safe. You can't control the color, only makes that brown/rust color.

Loving the fabulous logos posted.

The bar/patio is still in work, but logos are complete.

My first name idea was Hibiscus Hideaway -named for a blue hibiscus that was taking over the yard. However we really wanted the word tiki in the name, so name was changed Martiniki Tiki – named after our street name. That name evolved into “Martiniki Mainland Lounge”

with the bar named “Martiniki Tiki Bar.”

I need to find an inexpensive way to make them into signs that can survive outdoors. For now I laminated a printout to hang on bar.

Scorp.

I'm in the middle of building a tiki wet bar on my deck, and have been playing with this name/design for a menu cover I'm creating.

Love all the logos and creativity on here! This is my humble addition:

These are all really great!

Just want to keep this post alive. I enjoy seeing your logos!

this is mine for my ww2/tiki bar

My bar logo needs some work. The name as you probably all know means sanctuary or place of refuge so it seemed apt.

Pages: 1 22 replies