Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Pictures of Tony Ramos

Pages: 1 5 replies

C

Hi Tiki fans, i would like to know is someone has some pictures of Tony Ramos. The person who created The fogcutter.

Thank you very much

I don't have the book in front of me, but I think the Bum had a picture or two of Tony Ramos in Sippin' Safari. He had photos of most of "Don's Filipino Boys" along with a chapter each on their story and their contributions to the Tiki drinks world.

Umm…Tony did not INVENT the Fogcutter. He made a damn good one, but it existed before him.

C

You are right Bigbrotiki. According to Dr. Cocktail, this cocktail existed and appears in traders vic bar guide in 1947. Cheers

On 2015-05-31 14:46, bigbrotiki wrote:
Umm…Tony did not INVENT the Fogcutter. He made a damn good one, but it existed before him.

UT

There is a ton of information on the Fog Cutter, sometimes spelled Fogcutter on TC if the threads are searched with both spellings. Here is a scan of the recipe from Trader Vic's 1946 book.

C

Thank you very much.

On 2015-06-07 04:53, uncle trav wrote:
There is a ton of information on the Fog Cutter, sometimes spelled Fogcutter on TC if the threads are searched with both spellings. Here is a scan of the recipe from Trader Vic's 1946 book.

Pages: 1 5 replies