Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Vermont Meetup? Burlington tiki bar?

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey. I just heard that Ken's pizza in Burlington has opened their summer outdoor tiki bar. I only noticed because they're advertising on Craigslist for bartenders and servers.

No idea what it's like, but maybe worth checking out? Any other central VT tiki nuts up for a weekend outing sometime soon?

Cheers!
Tara

Hmmm...I'm getting the feeling we don't have much of a VT presence here... :(

Not a heck of a lot. There are a few of us over the line in New Hampshire but there is a crew up in Burlington that goes to Ohana Luau at the Lake.

Speaking of which, most everyone local is probably gearing up to head to Lake George soon so might be easier to gather folks later in the summer.

Thx. Nice to know there are some folks in Burlington. Hope to find an opportunity to meetup.

Really majorly bummed that we're not going to Luau on the Lake, but by the time I got my act together, tix were sold out :(
Next year, I guess. So, instead, we're going down to Philly to see Rodriguez (Searching for Sugarman), who's opening for Brian Wilson. Hopefully we'll have time to check out The Yachtsman tiki bar while we're there.

Enjoy!

Also just occurred to me that Primo Kimo is up in Burlington and I'm sure he knows anyone around.

-Rev

Pages: 1 4 replies