Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

recent discovery

Pages: 1 10 replies

N

almost 2 years ago, i happened to acquire 4 sealed mai kai don q eldorado decanters, in their original boxes. today while i was going through some boxes in storage, i decided to remove the box they were shipped in, that was inside the main shipping box. i had no idea that this was the box that was inside the bigger box. thought you all might like to see what a quarter case decanter box looks like.

[ Edited by: nomeus 2015-06-15 21:47 ]

N

bonus sealed decanter pics

8T

That's so damn cool. Thanks for sharing that. How many of those boxes could possibly have survived ?
I can't even find an empty decanter.

N

I once was lost but now I'm found the music washes over and you're one with the sound now who shall inherit the earth, the meek shall, and yo I think I'm starting to peak now, Al

Too cool for words. Congratulations, Wendy

N

thanks everyone :)

F

Original packaging is always a plus... Sometimes cooler than the piece itself. I agree with the above in that I cant even find an empty one.

N

guess i should have included pics of the smaller box the decanter comes in..sorry about that

Wow, that is really cool.

Very cool indeed....

On 2015-07-02 09:02, Freeland wrote:
Original packaging is always a plus... Sometimes cooler than the piece itself. I agree with the above in that I cant even find an empty one.

I bought a Okoleohao decanter on ebay a while back. No where in the description or pictures did it show or mention the original box. I ripped the packaging open when it arrived, and after it was too late, noticed that the back side of the box I just cut the top one inch off of, had hidden under the bubble wrap- a fully printed box label.

Oh well!
Buzzy Out!

Pages: 1 10 replies