Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Just Listed Bamboo Ben Mug #132/500

Pages: 1 12 replies

http://www.ebay.com/sch/prakriti1111/m.html?item=221803146448&hash=item33a47f6cd0&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Aloha everyone!! Here's another mug from my collection up for grabs.
Thanks to everyone!!

Ben will never forgive you!
but hey, good price so far....

Well, I sure hope he does.....Forgiveness is Grace!
Actually, I've truly enjoyed these mugs mugs in my collection for quite some time now. My life is taking a different direction and I won't have room for the entire collection so downsizing is a must. Please trust that I'm not just some seller trying to make a huge profit from these....although the extra funds will definitely help me move forward with my dream of traveling and exploring what this world has to offer. I'm 43 and ready to start an early "retirement" I'm working on a school bus conversion and selling my home of 18 years and just about everything else I've accumilated during that time. I believe there is nothing wrong in selling these at the going rate, and will allow others to add to their collection. There is one mug in my collection though that I don't feel comfortable selling. It is a one off mug from Bai. I have sent a private message to her with some questions.....Hopefully she'll respond soon. If anyone knows of a better way to reach her...please ask her to check her messages.

I Truly enjoy and respect this community, I've been MIA for awhile but have been a big part of it in the recent past.....I sell my collection with much respect to artists and makers.

I hope you understand.....Thanks

EJ

No need to explain or justify. You are doing a good and nice thing by trying to make sure your items are going to people who will appreciate them. Are you posting any pics of the conversion anywhere?

I realize it wasn't necessary but I figured a short explanation will help ease some folks minds.

El Jefe....Thank you! If you'd like to see my progress, I'm documenting the entire process on youtube. Subscribe to channel if you'd like, this has been a fun project and I look forward to the day I hit the road.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9vU1bj94nubgsjXBhHCYA

MeHead it was nice being with you while it lasted! :wink:

( Gave it a lil' bump on my FB page. Hope it helps )

J

It's already at a higher price than I sold mine for on Ooga-Mooga last month, which was just over the latest listed price sighting. Congratulations!

On 2015-06-24 07:29, RevBambooBen wrote:
MeHead it was nice being with you while it lasted! :wink:

( Gave it a lil' bump on my FB page. Hope it helps )

Thank you so much Ben!!!
I've definitely enjoyed your stay here with me, I hope that in the very near future I'll be able to Git Ma Butt and ma bus to Cali and join in on all the Tiki related fun!!

On 2015-06-24 09:10, JenTiki wrote:
It's already at a higher price than I sold mine for on Ooga-Mooga last month, which was just over the latest listed price sighting. Congratulations!

Thank you Jen! It's always exciting to see what happens when you start an auction at .99 cents with no reserve. So far I've been really pleased with the selling of my collection. I try to have no expectations and just be happy they are going to good homes.

Holy Shit!!!

It's over 100.00!!

I feel so wanted :wink:

Ben.....You Rock!!

Thanks again for your help with this sale....When I arrive in Cali, Drinks are on me!!

Someone has one up for 150 start. Yikes!!

Yeah, one popped up right after Meheadhunter's auction with a Buy it Now of $200! I was watching the auction closely, and I reaaaaaaly want one. Was hoping Mug Ben would watch over our current home tiki bar building and inspire us...a sort of creative guardian angel! :)
But they're just too rich for my blood at this time. Sniff :(

Pages: 1 12 replies