Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Looking to trade or buy new Disney Polynesian Resort mugs.

Pages: 1 18 replies

Hello, we're looking to trade or purchase the new Disney Polynesian Resort tiki mugs. We're kind of bummed, we where literally there just a week or so before they released them. We live in Chicago so we can easily get Three Dots & a Dash mugs, Lost Lake glassware, stuff from Hali Kahiki, and stuff from Foundation in Milwaukee for trade. Please send us a message if you're interested in trading or if you have any for sale at a reasonable price. It would be nice to not have to resort to the overpriced ones on eBay. :)

N

they are all over ebay OR...i could buy them for you if you send the money and pay for shipping?

I'd be interested in making arrangements to do that. Do you know how much they are? I was hoping to avoid purchasing them on eBay considering most people are asking probably twice what they cost plus shipping.

Just as Disneyland has DelivEARS (1-800-362-4533) to purchase theme park merchandise, so does WDW with Merchandise Guest Services (877-560-6477). For these mug:

SKU:
Short Green: 40000 9313857
Short Creme: 40000 9338928
Tall Brown: 40000 9313864
Tall Blue: Don't have, but I'm sure they can look it up from describing others

Each is about $21, plus tax plus shipping, but cheaper then eBay! Also if you have an AP, they can apply appropriate discount.

Thanks so much for the info. I'll give the merchandise number a try.

G

I wonder how many of those EBay auctions are drop shippers using the service you described.

gabbahey

N

just now saw this..sorry about that. i totally forgot you can call and order them.

E
ebtiki posted on Thu, Jul 9, 2015 3:07 PM

Has anyone had luck buying the tall Polynesian Village mug in blue, and could you please post or send me the SKU? I've tried Disney's Guest Services line, but they were unable to locate that one.
Many thanks!

ebtiki / eab21 on Ooga-Mooga

[ Edited by: ebtiki 2015-07-09 15:14 ]

T

I posted on another thread today... I'm going to Disney World in September. PM me if you want me to look for some items.

I just ordered the blue one today. The SKU is 400009338942.

E

Thanks, TDT!

Can anyone tell me what edition the tall brown one is?

On 2015-06-24 12:19, Loki-Tiki wrote:
Just as Disneyland has DelivEARS (1-800-362-4533) to purchase theme park merchandise, so does WDW with Merchandise Guest Services (877-560-6477). For these mug:

SKU:
Short Green: 40000 9313857
Short Creme: 40000 9338928
Tall Brown: 40000 9313864
Tall Blue: Don't have, but I'm sure they can look it up from describing others

Each is about $21, plus tax plus shipping, but cheaper then eBay! Also if you have an AP, they can apply appropriate discount.

Mahalo Loki!

Is the brown tall one 1st Edition?

On 2016-01-10 10:05, TheParkCollector wrote:
Is the brown tall one 1st Edition?

Yes, the two on the left, short green and tall brown are the 1st edition, the other two are 2nd edition. Though they all were released at the same time.

E

Does anyone know the SKUs for the third edition of these mugs?

On 2016-01-13 01:46, ebtiki wrote:
Does anyone know the SKUs for the third edition of these mugs?

No, but you should be able to call and they can find them for you based on the SKUs from the first editions.

I also believe there are 4 versions now. The first two were dark brown and blue, the second was puple-ish, and the new one appears to be a lighter brown version.

Can anyone confirm that the new Edition 1 is different than the one from last year? They use the same SKU# so I'm not really sure that's accurate.

On 2016-01-23 13:53, TheParkCollector wrote:
Can anyone confirm that the new Edition 1 is different than the one from last year? They use the same SKU# so I'm not really sure that's accurate.

Not really. I saw a picture that looked dramatically different than the first brown version that claimed it was a fourth color way. It may have been bullshit, but I wasn't sure because for a long time I wasn't sure the third color was legit.

Pages: 1 18 replies