Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Yachtsman Philly Mon 6/29/15

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hey. The Vermonters will be in Philly for one night for the Brian Wilson/Rodriguez concert. Planning to check out the Yachtsman after the show, if anyone is up for a drink. I'm guessing the show should be done by 10-10:30, so imagining we'll arrive at the tikiness about 11, maybe earlier, depending on the stamina of the performers...they are both in their 70s, after all!
Anyway, give a holler if you're interested in a meetup or just come on down. I don't have a pink carnation or anything to wear, but I'm guessing we may be the only folks in there over 35 ha ha.

Cheers,
Tara & Paul

On 2015-06-28 08:15, KonaKaiBaby wrote:
Planning to check out the Yachtsman after the show, if anyone is up for a drink. I'm guessing the show should be done by 10-10:30, so imagining we'll arrive at the tikiness about 11

I am going to be a few blocks from the yachtsman catching a couple bands at murph's and could stop by for a couple drinks.

Nifty! Just hit town. No pink carnation, but I've got on a grey dress with a full skirt. Maybe we'll seeya there!

Had a great time at The Yachtsman with exquisitecorpse! Thanks so much for coming by & hanging out with us! :)

A super quiet Monday night, which was actually really nice. The place is smallish, but not tiny. They've preserved the original tin ceilings, which is really nice. Those have been ripped out of so many Philly renovations. I enjoyed my Tree Frog. Didn't pack a huge alcoholic punch, but that was probably a good thing, considering how much I'd already had to drink at the concert :wink: It was tropical without being too sweet, which is right up my alley.

Took a few random pics of the place on my phone:

Pages: 1 3 replies