Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Apple Brandy

Pages: 1 3 replies

C

Hi Tiki friends.

I would like to know which brands of Apple Brandy some bartenders used to make some tiki cocktails. In Latin America (Peru) is very difficult to get it. Did you replace Apple Brandy for another liquor?

Thank you very much.

T

In the US my favorites are from Germain Robin and Osocalis, but neither is really priced for mixing. Laird's is the most common apple brandy. I'd skip the Apple Jack, but their other products are pretty good. However, their web site doesn't list any distributors in South America.

I would think your best bet might be something French? If there's cognac available, there might be some calvados.

C

On 2015-06-29 14:44, thomamas wrote:
In the US my favorites are from Germain Robin and Osocalis, but neither is really priced for mixing. Laird's is the most common apple brandy. I'd skip the Apple Jack, but their other products are pretty good. However, their web site doesn't list any distributors in South America.

I would think your best bet might be something French? If there's cognac available, there might be some calvados.

Thank you very much.

C

On 2015-06-29 14:44, thomamas wrote:

Thank you very much.

Pages: 1 3 replies