Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Kiliki at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto August 21, 2015

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha Everyone!

I'll be in Orlando and surrounding areas the weekend of August 21 - 23, 2015 and would love to meet fellow Tikiphiles at Trader Sam's on Friday night, August 21! I believe we are trying to arrive around 4. I know space is a challenge so suggestions are most welcome!

It's my first visit to Trader Sam's so I'm looking forward to it! I hope some of you can make it!

Friday and Saturday nights are can be busy. Especially trying to accommodate larger groups. aplan on checking in and hanging around before you can get into the inside bar. Same drinks are served outside. Just isn't as fun!

On 2015-07-27 20:23, TheParkCollector wrote:
Friday and Saturday nights are can be busy. Especially trying to accommodate larger groups. aplan on checking in and hanging around before you can get into the inside bar. Same drinks are served outside. Just isn't as fun!

Thanks TheParkCollector! I hope you can join us!

Soooooo bummed I'm missing this! :( I'm fresh back from California, that week and won't be able to leave Miami.

On 2015-07-30 07:21, EPCOTExplorer wrote:
Soooooo bummed I'm missing this! :( I'm fresh back from California, that week and won't be able to leave Miami.

So wish you could be there EPCOTExplorer!! Next time!!

We have around 12 people going at this time - some folks are on my Facebook invite and not really on TC but the invite is open to all those with Aloha spirit!

Pages: 1 5 replies