Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

HANG TEN Tiki Watch Display

Pages: 1 3 replies

I'm not a "Tiki" artist per-say, I'm a Graphic Artist/Sculptor/Fabricator/Designer and mostly work in the Exhibit and Trade show industry designing POP displays, Exhibits, Signs and Trade Show Booths from concept to completion. I look forward to the day when I can design my own Tiki Mug. I'm not complaining, I love my job but wish I had more time create more personal art, unfortunately chasing the all mighty dollar and the art suffers! Hey it's a living! I've been collecting Tiki related items since mom first took me to Kono Hawaii in Santa Ana CA for my B-Day back in the day!

Well, ramble on… I wanted to start posting more and showing people what I can do. I thought I would start with some of the Tiki related items I have designed and manufactured over the years. This rotating Hang Ten watch display was a lot of fun. We also did a rotating Surf board Watch display for Hang Ten but since it's not Tiki I wont post it. We were manufacturing 50 to 100 per month for a year. Hopefully I can post more soon?

[ Edited by: RhinoTiki 2015-08-12 22:43 ]

T

It's cool.
Man if I could make stuff like that it blows my mind what you could do.

Take what you showed up top.
Remove the top and gut the center and put a light in the middle and
you get a light like the one Witco made long ago.

good luck, keep postin.

Way kool
Dig the name too :)

Oh how funny is that? Great display. We were in the Caribbean and found a tiki bracelet display. My husband was able to buy it from the store owner without the bracelets. Tiki Collectors would like to have your display too. How about that hang10tiki?

Keep posting, Wendy

Pages: 1 3 replies