Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Shameful Tiki opening in Toronto!

Pages: 1 16 replies

Hello everyone
I'm excited to announce that I have signed a lease for a great spot in Toronto on Queen street West. This will be my second location, the first being in Vancouver BC and which some of you have experienced.
This will be a 1,400 square foot, 70 capacity resto/bar that I plan to do my damnedest to knock out of the park. The Vancouver location is going strong and has been blessed to receive pretty great reviews. I head over to Toronto in a week and will begin build out right away, hoping to open before Christmas.
I will keep a bit of a log here, showing some of the process and build as it happens without giving away too much - keep an eye, it's going to be fun!
Rod - Shameful Tiki

EJ

Congratulations Rod. Looking forward to seeing the pictures as this progresses. Is the place going to have any lamps?

A little shot of our Shameful Tiki Room in Vancouver, in case you haven't seen it.......Toronto build out starts in a matter of days, a grand opening you may not want to miss.

WooHoo & Congratulations!!! WE can't wait to visit your New Location :)

Congrats and best wishes

C

SO Excited about this!!

We had been planning a Montreal Tiki Tour in the way to Ohana Luau at the Lake next year, but I think Toronto now has a distinct advantage....!!!! Can't wait to check it out.

Congrats!

Here's the new Facebook page - posts of sneak peeks and updates as we get closer to the big grand opening! Hit the like button so you can stay in the loop
https://www.facebook.com/shamefultikitoronto

R

Just saw the post...like the photos of the build. Your place in Vancouver is one of the best and I am sure this will get the same careful attention to detail. Toronto is definitely in for a treat.

RVTiki

some sneak shots of assorted details, hopeful opening is third weekend of November. This will be a heck of an opening.

Looking good, I'm really looking forward to the photos at opening when the build-out is complete. Are you doing the interior design work yourselves?

I am so stoked about this, I can't describe it! I have waited for SO long for a tiki bar in Toronto. I will definitely be there opening night!

See you tonight...and the next night...and the next night...forever and ever Aloha !!. :wink:

T

Soooo.....how was the opening? How amazing is the place? Where are the pictures so we can see what we are missing?

Here's a great article link for the new location in Toronto! We've been open for exactly one month now, things are cookin. Thanks to everyone who's set foot inside and enjoyed the place!
http://m.toronto.com/articles/now-open-shameful-tiki-room/

Fantastic job done in Toronto. Fair to say that you've added another must visit Tiki bar to any tikiphile's list.

Pages: 1 16 replies