Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

U.S. Bikini Open

Pages: 1 3 replies

I went to HB today (Sunday) to check out the US open of surfing. I have officially renamed the event the US Bikini Open. Words cannot describe the deliciousness that was ever present. As Higgy would say "Oh-My-God-Magnum!" Thank you Jesus for creating such amazing creatures and the micro bikini's they wear.

T

Yeah, I rode the bicycle down to the event yesterday and will have to admit that there were many sweet young nuggets to oogle!

(I know I'll get bad mojo for this one, but women should not, repeat not, wear g-strings or those little tiny bikini's if they're 1) over 22 and 2) not in triathelon shape. OK fire away!)

K

Well guys, these are the days of equal opportunity. Just wait 'til the slovenly ladies in G-strings start trying to rub up against you in the thrift store or goose you in the downtown library.

UB

On 2003-08-03 22:51, kctiki wrote:
Well guys, these are the days of equal opportunity. Just wait 'til the slovenly ladies in G-strings start trying to rub up against you in the thrift store or goose you in the downtown library.

If the womaen really want revenge, they would just have to mass produce this:

https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=4811&forum=6&17

Pages: 1 3 replies