Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Jeff's Vinyl BLOWOUT in Columbus, OH!!!!

Pages: 1 3 replies

If anyone is in Columbus, Ohio tomorrow (9/5/15) I will have a two tables of Exotica, Lounge, Jazz, Industrial Noise and tons of Oddball records for sale!! I will have a limited amount of Robert Drasnin's Voodoo 3 CD's, some Beachcomber Trio LP's and other cool stuff!!

Stop by and say ALOHA!!!!!

Here is a link...................

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Columbus-Ohio-Record-CD-Music-Memorabilia-Show/110055812344340?fref=ts

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

[ Edited by: Jeff Central 2015-09-04 07:23 ]

T

"Only a day left before the big Record, CD & Music Memorabilia Show on this Saturday September 5 -2015 from 10 am to 4 pm at The Haimerl Center-1421 Morse Rd. SHARE THIS POST!! Records, CD's, DVD's, 8 Tracks, Cassettes, Posters, Photos, Sheet Music, Beatles, Elvis & Kiss Items & Record Players are just a few of the items you might find at the show of over 100 tables with dealers from all over! VINYL WILL STILL BE KING! Share this post with your music lovin' friends & family! See you there! KEEP ON LISTENING! Admissions is $5.00 with free parking!
Colleen & Gus from Colleen's Collectables Records Toys Paper & More"

Went to the Colleen's Collectables booth at the fair did buy something, man
that guy was kinda pricky.

But this is a good show!

Colleen doesn't have a booth at the fair anymore. She stopped doing it a few years ago.

I went to that same guy and he was pretty grumpy! While I was looking around a lady looked at one of his records and said "Hey, this one has a scratch." The guy lit up like a Christmas tree!! He said "These are used records Mam, occasionally you will find a few scratches". He talked about her the whole time I was there. I was laughing pretty hard!!

Stop by if you can Skip!! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Will do Jeff.

I looked at records and he ran over after I was done to make sure they were
put back in the same place.
I may have been one record away from where they were in the first place.

And all the records were beyond scratched, Maybe you got the good ones.

Good luck at the show.

Pages: 1 3 replies